Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for Tae Kwon Do

I am very sad that the economy is affecting so many things in our lives. The boys had their last class of Tae Kwon Do, hopefully it will be just for the rest of the year. Our Master Instructor is having to close his doors as of the First of December because his landlord is increasing their rent.

I usually understand that sometimes things happen, but for some reason this time it is really affecting me. The boys enjoyed Tae Kwon Do very much and I am so pleased with the confidence they have developed since starting a few months ago.

I know there are other places I can take the boys, but I am not sure they will enjoy it with a different class or instructor. Master Lugo has created such a great rapor with the boys, they actually looked forward to learning and practicing. His dojang will be in our thoughts this holiday season and we hope he will have something to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.

We look forward to hearing good news from Master Lugo in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: