Sunday, August 3, 2008

Iron man Challenge

For any and all those out there that have completed an Iron man in the 17 hour allotted time limit. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

I was given 31 days to complete an Iron man: 2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run. Even with the full month to complete it: it was exhausting!

Like the feeling I receive when I cross the finish line of a triathlon, I felt the excitement of the accomplishment that I just completed. When asked by my loving husband what I receive upon completion, I responded a t-shirt besides just the feeling of completing it. So be sure to look for me sporting my newest accomplishment.

Thank you to everyone that ran, biked, or swam with me during the month of July.

Now I just have to work on getting my time down: maybe three weeks instead of a full month?

No comments: