Friday, May 30, 2008

Travel Plans

Ok, so I am trying to book tickets for our family to travel back to Ohio and let me tell you this is extremely expensive. I am not sure how they can really charge us this much money to travel, but I guess the crazy thing is that people like us actually pay THIS MUCH money for our tickets. Having said this, yes we are heading home for a week or two in the summer. The boys are thrilled to see Nana(s) and Papa, along with everyone else. Brian is indifferent, as the usual. I, on the otherhand, am just looking at the amount of work that goes into the packing, arranging and actual stress of traveling with two, correction three boys (regardless of the age, it is never easy.) So please any one out there wish me some luck to hold on to my sanity. I am barely able to keep sane as it is, so why do I add more stress to my life? Well, this far in advance, it is exciting to visit families, but as it gets closer the excitement wears off very quickly. Before I think about the amount of work that is ahead of me and the amount of money I actually just spent, I will leave you with this question: Is it all worth it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daily work make everyone tired and people want room for rest. Some people want to go outside and enjoy the beauty of nature.

new york to atlanta bus