Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day with the Mauk Family minus the Dads

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there that are enjoying family time. My good friend Jessica and I were helping the boys celebrate Father's Day by allowing them to sit around in their underwear and have control over the remote all afternoon. Ok, they actually had clothes on the last time we checked on them.

Jessica and I were lucky to have a few hours to spend sewing and working on my new blog design, we only locked the kids out of the house a few times. But really, I have a new design for our blog. Those that are around me most often know I have a Twilight Problem. I am addicted to it. Books, music, movies, magazines, trivia, you name it...I probably own it. And yes I do have all four books on audio cd, so that I don't have to read my books at the red lights. You think I am kidding, but just ask Jessica, she knows the truth. Be sure to check out Jessica's Blog to see just how insane I can be about it. Moving on...

Today was a productive day over all, I managed to get two shirts made for a big and little brother. Way too cute. I also made the most adorable baby bib. I love them so I wll share them with you.










As always, these items are available for your personalization, just contact me if interested.

Hope you enjoy the new look, I sure do. I will be continuing to post more sewing projects, since Jessica and I will be resuming our once a week craft days, now that school no longer gets in the way.

No comments: