Monday, June 29, 2009

Sewing Frenzy

I spent most of this weekend in my sewing room while the boys were being entertained by Brian. Very nice, indeed. Here are a few of the projects I was able to finish up this while locked away.


A teacher gift: And yes a stocking:
(Christmas in July)

And finally another teacher gift, this time a sweatshirt. Heard everyone that saw it today, loved it. That is very nice to hear, especially since Kristin knew how much of pain this one was for me.

Front: Back:

My goal for the summer is to continually post new things that I have been working on. Next up, I am going to need to tackle some pj bottoms for the boys. Heading back to Ohio in a few weeks, the long sleeves and pants are going to be WAY TOO HOT! They have requested some shorts. Now I just need to search for a pattern.

1 comment:

Moose Threads said...

Oh it was a HUGE hit. The fact that you were able to make the colors look just like the school had them almost in tears they loved it so much!

You rock!