Friday, June 12, 2009

Time Flies

Ok, I am the first to admit that I am horrible with updating this blog on a regular basis. I am hoping to change that, although no promises will be made. Both boys will be out of school in 5, yes count them, FIVE days!! Am I ready for this? Probably not. Since it is inevitable I will do my best to start a routine. One of them, will be updating everyone on our regular activities.

Since I am not positive I will be able to designate individual blogs to each of the happenings that have occured over the past few weeks, I will give a brief run down here and possibly go back to give more details over the course of the next few weeks.

After Mother's Day, we celebrated Brian's Birthday. Not many pictures from that event, since Brian is not a big fan of celebrating, but we did however make a cookie cake and sang Happy Birthday to him. The boys helped him open his presents and that was about it.

Over Memorial Day Weekend, Brian and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary. Wow, 11 years. Where did that time go? Oh that's right, 8 moves and 2 kids. Gotta love life in the Navy. I will have a picture from this evening, because those are usually so few and far between.

This past week, we celebrated Logan's 7th birthday. Yes, he is 7. Again, I ask, where did those years go? Just 3 moves and another child since then. He is getting so big. Like Brandon's birthday weekend, we never celebrate just one day, so I will add more details for his special weekend. It is only fair, although I must say this is probably the first time that Brandon got more photo time than Logan. Isn't usually the second child that gets slighted? It all evens out in this household.

Currently, I am listening to Brian and his brother Andy play Guitar Hero; while Amy (soon to be the newest member of the Guise Family) reads the Jungle Book to Brandon. Oh right now, Logan is getting ready to sing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", gotta love Pat Benatar.

I will definitely post some pictures from our evening around the firepit enjoying s'mores. The boys have really taken to Amy; so happy she tolerates the boys hanging all over her.

That is it for now, stay tuned for more details from our crazy lives.

No comments: