Monday, September 15, 2008

Excited about Laundry

Really? Who gets excited about doing laundry? ME. I know, I never thought I would be saying that. But when you have such a pretty new washer and dryer, you would be thrilled about it. I might wash all the clothes in the house, because I am not sure how long the excitement will last. But they are absolutely fantastic. If Brian only knew I would be excited about housework with new machines, he would have done this a long time ago. I wonder how I can get him to buy me a new dyson vacuum cleaner. Hmmm...that will be another one. Here are my brand new appliances:

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, now its my turn to be jealous!!! I WANT those machines...we even tried to buy them when we first moved in, but they dont' fit in the laundry closet {snif snif}

If I let you use my serger, can I do my laundry at your house?!?!

Nan M Gough said...

Snazzy! Happy laundering!