Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes, Today is my birthday, I don't really care about the age itself, but since so many other people are usually so protective of their age, I won't make anyone feel too old or too young around me, so let's just say I am 30-something. Yes I am in my 30s, that is all you need to know.

So if you have been around me the last few weeks, I was very excited since school would be beginning on my birthday. Yes I am very glad that the boys are returning to school, but so you don't think I am the meanest mom in the world, it was a little sad to come home to a quiet house without Logan. I still have Brandon next me to, but he has barely left my side, I think he misses having Logan around, even if they just fight over everything.

Seeing as how it is the first day of school, I was hoping to jump right into all my projects with both feet. However my birthday takes precedence over any projects. Sorry Brian, NOTHING will be done around the house. I may have to share Mother's Day with you on your birthday, but today is MY day. I don't really have anything special planned except I will not be making dinner tonight, we will be dining at Red Robin, since it is one location that everyone will be able to find something to eat and there will be no fighting to get food into their stomachs.

So after swim lessons, which also start today, we will be having a nice evening out to celebrate my birthday. Can you tell I like birthdays? I love them. I enjoy making them special for the birthday girl/boy. After having two children, and knowing how difficult it is to sometimes enter this world, there is plenty of reasons to celebrate.

So When it is your birthday, Celebrate any way you WANT to.

Happy Birthday, Me!

1 comment:

Nan M Gough said...

Hey Karen, Happy Birthday! We didn't forget about you...it's just tricky trying to call with the time change. Hope you had a great day! Miss you...

Love, Nan