Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sassy New Hair

Any one who knows me, knows I can decide on the drop of a hat to do something drastic to my hair. True, this does not happen often, but when it does, it is drastic. To tell you the truth, this is the third time in my life I have cut off more than 12 inches of my hair at one time. I am happy to be able to donate something to such a worthy cause, but wow, imagine how much shampoo I am going to waste when I try to wash my hair in the morning. Once again, I woke up this morning with no thought about what I was going to do, only to be typing this moments before going to bed, with a totally new look.
I am still going to need sometime to get used to it, but since I am officially done with my triathlons for this season, I don't have to worry about the short hair getting in my way. I have a few months to let it grow back to a manageable length for training. Well, I hope you all like my new style, would love to hear your thoughts, unless they are bad and then don't share because I will probably still be crying after my shower when the reality sets in about my hair.


2 comments:

John & Amy Smith said...

It is adorable!!! I bet it looks even better in person. So when ya comin to the SouthEast? I love it!!!

Moose Threads said...

I love it! Very very cute.