Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to everyone! I am sitting on the couch with my feet up, my tummy full and my boys still trying to calm down after all the excitement of the day.

We are currently in Ohio visiting both mine and my husband's family. Since we are so far away from 'home', the boys were a little nervous about Santa finding them. Fortunately, Santa knows exactly where they were going to be, but since there were some things that they asked for that may not fit in suitcases, they are hoping that Santa also stopped by Washington. Shhh... don't tell them, but I am pretty sure Santa made it there.

At least we are hoping that Santa made it safely to all the Washington Families, since they are getting hit with snowstorm after snowstorm. And wouldn't you know it? We are in lovely Ohio WITHOUT any snow!!! I am so disppointed. So those of you enjoying the snow, please take lots of pictures for me.
Merry Christmas everyone and have a good night!

No comments: