Monday, December 29, 2008

Under the Weather

Well, the bug that has been passed between the boys has finally caught up with me. I am feeling like crap. All I want to do is take a bath, read a book and go to bed. (This is the boys' good night routine to Brian and I. Unfortunately, I am not in my own house, so I can't take a bath in my own tub and nor can I sleep in my own bed. Besides I am not sure I should really be going to bed at 6:00. I am guessing that I would be up at the crack of dawn and then feel even worse by the end of tomorrow. So I am going to sit here on the couch and watch football and hope that the boys won't notice I am barely moving.

Hope everyone else remains healthy the rest of the holiday season.

1 comment:

John & Amy Smith said...

Sorry, your feeling like crap. I hope you get better soon!