Friday, December 26, 2008

Two in a Row

Wow, here I sit at my computer for the second night in a row. If I am not careful, this may be a habit. Although I guess this is what is supposed to be happening with blogs, right?

I am surrounded by my husband and my in-laws, as we are watching a movie together. Something that is not usually done back at our home in Washington. I do so enjoy these moments, only made possible by the fact that there are 7 adults in this house that are able to help entertain the boys during the daytime hours. Since they are moving nonstop from the time they wake up until bedtime, they sleep quite well throughout the night. Which is a great plus for me.

On a final note, enjoy this holiday season with your loved ones, I know I will be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We also used to spend our holidays in this way. We used to watch the latest movie in one og us house, and sometime we went to cinema for watching movie.
winston-salem bus to new york