Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weather

Seriously, where did this weather come from? It is late December in the state of Ohio and I went running outside wearing a short sleeve shirt. While Washington State (not known for it's snowy winters) is still getting bombarded with snow. How is this possible? Normally I would be complaining because the weather here is cold with no snow, but how could I complain when it felt like Spring.

After I returned from my run, I found the boys just getting home from their adventure in the Metroparks, getting ready to make a fire in the fire pit. They loved it. We cooked hot dogs in the fire and of course, had to top the afternoon off with s'mores. (I know it probably defeated the whole point of running, guess I will just have to run further tomorrow.

Today was probably the first time in a very long time that I was not jealous of my friend Amy, who lives in South Carolina. Don't think I won't be jealous of Amy again tomorrow since it will most definitely be cold again (causing tons of people to get sick because they think it is still warm.)

So here is to the messed up weather!!!