Monday, August 17, 2009

Trip to SeaFair

Wow, where did the time go? I can not believe it has been almost a month since I last updated this blog. A big SORRY to Katy and Amy, I know this is the only way to update you on the boys.

I have tons of pictures of Big Andy's wedding that I will include over the next few posts. But this one was our trip to SeaFair. The boys had so much fun seeing the Blue Angels. They can not wait until Jeff graduates from the Academy so that we can see them again in May. (Guess that means we will definitely be planning a visit home about that time.)
It was an adventure just to get there. We took the Ferry over to Seattle and then parked our car at the Coast Guard Station. Because we figured there would not be enough walking at the Park (heavy sarcasm on my part), we decided to walk about a mile to the light train station. Here are the boys waiting anxiously for the train to arrive.

After taking the train to one of the stations near the park, we then had to jump on a bus to be shuttled to the actual park. This was very exciting because it started the boys talking about getting back to school. I am definitely ready for that to happen.

We watched the Blue Angels and Hydroracing. It was amazing. I only have a video of a few of the passes and I think it will take to long to try to download it, but while we were waiting Brandon was enjoying actually being allowed to play with my camera. Here is a cute one of Logan and me together and then Brandon finally figuring out how to smile into the camera while taking a picture of himself.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was very interesting because it started the guys referring to getting back to school.It is a summer months event in Seattle, Washington, that involves a wide range of small community activities major up to several major city-wid.
Virginia Beach to New York City bus