Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Monday

I was hoping to have another scrapbook page done this evening, but Brian was able to get out of work early this evening so we ran home between Aikido and Chess to pick him up. Why was this preventing me from scrapbooking? Because he took over the computer while we were at Chess. Oh well, I am currently studying a book on Chess moves myself. It is something that I will be teaching the boys eventually, but we are still working on the basic moves with them. They are doing better each week, but they still like to just go after any piece they want. Still need to understand the concept of trying to focus on the King. I am sure it will come at some point.

Not sure if I will get a chance to scrapbook in the next few days, but I will post some new pages as soon as I get them done. Hope everyone has had a good start to their week.

No comments: