Thursday, February 4, 2010

Successful Day?

I am going to say No. I started my morning with lots of things I wanted to get done. I believe I accomplished...oh maybe one of them. I wanted to go swimming, didn't make it. I wanted to get to the grocery store, nope didn't get there during day, although I managed to pick up a few items after the boys' swim lessons. Problem with that? Yeah, it was dinnertime and we left with donuts, Cheetos and ice cream cones. Probably not the best time to have shopped. I wanted to get the kitchen cleaned, not even close on that one. Had every intention of taking pictures of the boys at swim lessons, totally forget the camera at home. Wanted to at least start the laundry, I am lucky I got the boys' clothes downstairs in the hall. I am guessing that tomorrow will be an extremely long day getting the house ready for Brian's arrival. The one thing I did accomplish today was my 30 minute run. Although, remember those donuts? Yep, ate one shortly afterwards. Oops! Guess I will try again tomorrow. I have not had a Green Smoothie since Saturday. I really am looking forward to Brian's return, at least he will insist on the Smoothies and I won't feel that I am wasting food if I make one for myself. Hopefully next week, I will get some pictures of the boys in the pool.

No comments: