Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy Weekend

Brian spent most of the Superbowl game on the computer, so I guess I am able to squeeze a few minutes in now. Since I didn't really have much time to report yesterday, here is a quick run down: Boys made a race car display at Home Depot, next we headed to Aikido (might be having a belt test soon), then we rushed over to their soccer game. By the time all of those things are done, it is an hour past lunchtime. We made it before the boys got too cranky from being hungry. We had about two hours before we had to leave again. We were planning on getting started on Valentine's Day Cards, but (sorry don't mean to gloat) we had almost 60 degree weather. We could not sit inside when the sun was actually shining. The boys decided to scoot up and down the hill and then they managed to get us to walk them over to their friends house around the corner and they played in the street until we had to leave. We then had a Mom's Club Potluck to attend. Which all kids were thoroughly entertained by a bunch of balloons in a gymnasium. Talk about cheap entertainment. It was great.
Here are photos of the Home Depot Craft:


Today we had Sunday School this morning and then nothing but relaxation. The boys had their pj bottoms on before we even got through lunch. We worked on some cards a bit more and then I was off to run my 5 miles. The boys decided they wanted to stall my run, so they were running themselves. Well, almost running... at least until Brandon became upclose and personal with the moving belt.
After consoling Brandon and getting some ice for his cheek, I was ready for my run. It was exhausting, but I finished while watching the first half of the Super Bowl. Good thing I was in my room already, the boys refused to let me watch the game out in the Family Room. I was finally allowed to watch it at Halftime.

No comments: