Monday, February 1, 2010

scrapbooking

Who likes to scrapbook? I am trying to get myself back into the swing of things. I used to have plenty of time and lots of energy to scrapbook, but that was before I had children. Of course that meant I was limited to scraping the cats. Well, now that the boys are in school, sports and lots of other activities that have given me tons of things to scrap... The problem is now I totally don't have near enough time and hardly can keep my thoughts straight on paper.

Well, I am hoping all this is about to change, I have spent the last week or so trying to learn more about digital scrap booking. I am not sure if I will like it, but I think the convenience of it all just being on my laptop might just be the thing that gets me caught up with my albums. I will still continue to scrap actual pages, since the boys' school albums have been started that way. So if I can work on other things on the computer, things might actually get completed in a timely manner.

I will hopefully be able to start posting some pages here, so be sure to stay tuned.

No comments: