Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tried a new class

Today a friend and I went to try Zumba. Wow, what a workout. A third friend of ours is an instructor so we headed out to try her class. It was great. I definitely think it will be a good cross-training workout.

Tomorrow I am headed back to the swimming pool and still need to find time to do my 30 minute run. That is amid all the things I have to do throughout the day. Still trying to get everything organized in my scrap booking folders, hopefully that will be soon. Brian has another trip next week, which usually means that I will have a few evenings on the computer to get motivated. So be sure to check back next week, I am sure to have some pages ready for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I didn't know we had zumba here. Where?