Sunday, January 31, 2010

Long Day...

I am about wiped out today. It might have something to do with the lack of sleep I had last night. Managed to get to bed at a reasonable time. Brian was packed and ready to go by 10:00 and I was able to turn my light off by 10:30. I thought I fell asleep right away, but so I was surprised when I work up and saw the clock only say 11:15, then 11:43, then 12:12. At this point, I convinced myself to not even try to go back to sleep. I decided it was too much work to get out of bed, so I just decided to play my DS, did not want to actually wake Brian up by turning on my light to read again. This lasted until about 1:46. At which time, I forced myself to turn off the game and get back to sleep. Well, it worked I slept great until 4:00 AM, when Brian's alarm went off, so much for a solid 8 hours. I did manage to get back to sleep after Brian left, but only for about two or three more hours. Logan decided we didn't need to sleep in, even though he was excited last night about being able to sleep in this morning.

Despite my lack of sleep, I completed my run for today. A full 4 miles. Wow, I am so glad I have 15 more weeks before I am expected to run 13 miles, because four miles felt so much further than the normal 3.1 miles I run during the 5K season. Here's to the next few months of training.

No comments: