Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Multi-tasking

I consider myself to be a very good multi-tasker. Although sometimes I wonder how many tasks should I really be doing at one time. I am currently writing this blog, listening to Logan read his book for homework, listening (tuning out) the President's State of the Union Address and at the same time trying to get Brandon to eat his dinner or finish his homework, both of which we have been working on for over an hour.



I suppose at the end of the day, they will all get done, but it does tend to take a little longer to do all of them at once than it does to do just one at a time. But it seems like if I am not doing more than one thing at a time, I will never get to any of them.

Well, I think I have reached my limit, I am really not sure what Logan is reading, so I shall attend to him. Good night

No comments: