Saturday, January 23, 2010

What a bad way to start...

I could not even keep to my goal for two days in a row. I had every intention, thought about what I was going to write as soon as I got home. However, a little body was kind of preventing that from happening. I spent all morning in Brandon's classroom, just so he could decide to ride the bus home (usually not a problem, but I watched him get on the bus AT SCHOOL!!!) He likes it, so that is fine.

Rushed home, to get lunch together and head out to physical therapy. After PT, Brandon joined me in working out with some step aerobics, until he got bored and used some of the steps as bridges for his trains. Hey at least I got me workout in... Although my legs are still in pain. Now it has moved to my calves. Today should be loads of fun running.

After school, we picked Logan up and then rushed (yes again it was rushing) to get ready for Boy Scouts. They had a meeting at the Library and each got to pick out a few books. Rushed out to get dinner and head to the School for Family Bingo night. The boys had so much fun. They even got to call out some of the numbers. Might have to play more often, it is a great way to work on number recognition for Brandon.

This now brings us to our crazy Saturday mornings... Craft at Lowe's, followed by Aikido and then RUSHING off to Soccer. Lunch is usually somewhere around 1:30 on these days. Good thing Daddy is making Eggs and Potatoes to fill them up. I will hopefully have some pictures today.

No comments: